Roasted Buckwheat Risotto with Spinach and Mushroom
1. Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add the buckwheat and stir to coat.
3. Add mushrooms and 1 cup of stock, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. Stir, bring to a medium heat and then simmer.
4. When the liquid is absorbed, 10-12 minutes add another 1 cup of stock and repeat until buckwheat is tender.
5. Stir in the spinach, spring onion and season to taste.
6. Add coconut or almond milk and cook for a further 3 minutes to heat.
7. Serve and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
(Note: We recommend rinsing the buckwheat in cold water before adding.)