- Sat. Fat
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C
2. Mix the ground rice with 6 tbsp of milk until smooth.
3. Put into a saucepan and add the remaining milk, butter and flavour of choice and keep stirring over the hear for approx 15 minutes (or until mixture thickens).
4. Separate the eggs. Beat the egg yolks in a basin and add them to the rice adding caster sugar to sweeten.
5. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the other mixture.
6. Pour into a soufflé dish and place in preheated oven. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.