Lemon & Blueberry Glazed Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°
2. Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Add the sugar in and stir to combine.
3. Separate the egg yolk from the whites. Put the egg whites aside and add the yokes to a bowl with the yogurt, vanilla essence and melted butter, mix to combine. Slowly add to the dry ingredients and mix until combined, careful not to overmix
4. In a clean bowl, mix the whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold in the egg whites, blueberries and half the lemon zest to the batter mix.
5. Spoon the batter into the muffin cases and bake for 22 - 25 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
6. While the muffins are in the oven, combine the icing sugar with the remaining half of the lemon zest and the lemon juice and mix until thickened. Add a little more sugar if needed.
7. Take the muffins out of the oven and leave to fully cool. Drizzle the glaze over the muffins and allow to set!