Gem Fairy Cakes
1. Ensure oven is fully preheated to 200°C, Gas 6.
2. Next, put bun paper cases into bun tins.
3. Put the flour, sugar, margarine, eggs and water into a bowl. Beat all the ingredients together with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
4. Put heaped teaspoons of the mixture into each bun case.
5. Place in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Cool on a wire tray. When cold, on the top and add your favorite topping.
To decorate: Gem Hundreds and Thousands; Gem Cherries; Gem Chocolate Vermicelli
You will also need:
1. A bowl and wooden spoon
2. An electric mixer (optional)
3. Paper cases & a bun tray
4. A wire tray for cooling