Flourless Chocolate Chip Blondies
1. Preheat oven to 180 C. Prepare an 8x8 baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cocking spray.
2. To a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips. Process on high until creamy and smooth.
3. Fold chocolate chips into the batter and pour the batter into the baking pan
4. Bake at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.
5. Cool the blondies in the pan for 30 minutes before slicing into 16 bars. Sprinkle with salt and decorate with melted chocolate and nut butter, if desired.