Deliciously Chocolatey Brownies!
1. Preheat oven to 175°C. Lightly grease an 8x8” baking dish with butter and line with baking parchment.
2. Mix the melted butter, sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer. Beat in the eggs, one a time, mixing well, until fully combined.
3. Sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt and gradually stir into the mixture until fully blended.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly.
6. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Check that it is cooked by inserting a knife into the brownie, if it comes out clean, then it is cooked.
7. Take the brownie out of the dish and let cool in the parchment.
8. Cut into small squares. Serve with whipped cream, strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
9. Enjoy with a cup of tea!