Butternut squash, goat’s cheese and prune risotto
1. Heat the butter in a pan and cook the leeksuntil softened, stir in the garlic, butternut squash and white wine. Cook for about 15 minutes until the squash is almost cooked.
2. Meanwhile, bring the stock to the boil in a separate pan and keep warm over a low heat.
3. Add the rice to the butternut and cook, stirring for 1minute. Add the stock a ladleful at a time, allowing each to be absorbed before adding the next. Continue stirring, until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice is cooked.
4. Stir in the peas, prunes, cheese and parsley. Season to taste and cook for a few moments until the cheese is beginning to melt into the risotto.
5. Divide into warm serving bowls and serve with a dressed rocket salad.