Banana, Cranberry and Pecan Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper, allowing the parchment to pour over the sides of the pan.
2. Spread the oats and chopped pecans on a baking sheet.Place in the oven until they are lightly toasted, stirring occasionnally, for about 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mash the bananas. Once mashed, stir in the honey until well combined.
4. Transfer the oats and pecans to a large bowl and stir in the dried cranberries, gorund flaxseed, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
5. Stir the banana mixture into the oat mixture until well combined. Transfer the mix to the prepared baking dish and press down evenly.
6. Bake until golden brown, approx. 30 minutes. Once removed from the oven, set aside and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
7. Use the parchment paper to lift the mix from the baking pan and cut into bars.