1. Preheat the oven to 200°
2. Core & peel the apples. Cut into rough chunks.
3. Add the apples, brown sugar, orange juice, and cinnamon to a mixing bowl and combine. Place in a saucepan and cook until soft.
4. Sift flour into a bowl and add butter and salt. Mix with your hands, rubbing the flour and butter together above the bowl to get air into the mixture. Once crumbly, add the granulated sugar.
5. In a pie dish, add the apple mix and evenly cover with the flour/butter mix.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with cream or custard